CMEA Bay Section News:
Considering hosting a 2013-2014 Festival?
Our goal is to have contracts completed by June 2, 2013.
Complete the following
2013 Festival Season is beginning...
- If needed... Solo and Ensemble Late Registration Form HERE
- If you have specific questions about solo chair dates and processes, please contact Justin Enright at firstname.lastname@example.org for Large Group questions and Greg Conway at email@example.com for Solo & Ensemble questions.
Hosting a Festival...
Here are some of the documents you will need:
2013 Winter Conference
Congratulations to the 2013 CMEA Bay Section Award Recipients
- The CMEA Bay Section Outstanding Music Educator Award was presented to Michael Boitz.
- The Gilbert T. Freitas Memorial Award-for an instrumental music educator with more than 7 Years experience, co-sponsored by Best Instrument Repair Company, Arlene Burney.
- The Gilbert T. Freitas Memorial Award-for an instrumental music educator with less than 7 Years experience, co-sponsored by Best Instrument Repair Company, was presented to Joshua Butterfield.
- The Outstanding Choral Educator Award, co-sponsored by J.W. Pepper was presented to Angelina Fitzbugh.
- Outstanding Jazz Educator for current educators who have demonstrated excellence in the feild of jazz education (sponsored by Ryan Blauvelt at J.W. Pepper of San Francisco) was presented to Bob Atheyde.
- Outstanding Orchestra Director for current educators who have demonstrated excellence in feild of orchestra education was presented to Loretta McNulty.
- Lifetime Achievement Award for retired educators who have contributed exemplary service to the music education field was presented to John Maltester.