CMEA Bay Section News
New Job Postings
See the listing on the right side of this page for more information.
2016 CMEA Winter Conference Information
January 8-9, 2016 Bay Section Conference at Chabot College
CMEA Adjudication Information
Stand Up 4 Music
The 2014 CMEA-led Stand Up 4 Music (SU4M) California Music Education Advocacy Day was held on Thursday, May 22, 2014. CMEA has posted a five-minute video online that contains clips of the event and interviews with some of the participants. In order to see this video, go to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAkFK33noqo .
CMEA BAY FESTIVAL INFORMATION
Since 2013-2014 Festival Season, all festivals have been named by their regions rather than by their Areas. The regions are:
- North (Areas I & VII), representing Marin, Mendocino, Napa, Solano, and Sonoma counties.
- East (Areas II & III), representing Alameda and Contra Costa counties.
- South (Areas V & VIII), representing Santa Clara county.
- West (Area VI), representing San Francisco and San Mateo counties.
- Valley (Area IV), representing Alpine, Calaveras, San Joaquin, Stanislaus, and Tuolumne counties.
For more information on Festivals, click on the Festival tab, above.