Welcome to CMEA Bay Section’s 2024 Large Group Festivals!
CMEA Bay Section’s new Festival Registration Page will open on September 5th, 2023!
- Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 4:00PM — Jazz ensembles
- Wednesday, September 6, 2023 at 4:00PM — Band/Orchestra ensembles
- Thursday, September 7, 2023 at 4:00PM — Choral ensembles
Important information before registering:
- You will need your NAfME ID number during registration. You can find your ID on the NAfME website.
- Register your ensembles one at a time. There is no limit on the number of ensembles that may be registered from a school. Here is a short tutorial made by Craig Bryant our President-Elect of Bay Section.
- If you need help determining your ensemble classification, you can use this Classification Information.
- You will receive an email confirmation once you complete your registration.
- Registrations will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis, with in-district (or feeder district) schools receiving 1st priority and in-area schools (North, South, East, West, Valley) receiving 2nd priority. If you are an in-district (or feeder district) school and would like to be prioritized for your in-district festival, you must complete registration by Sept 22, 2023.
- If you register for a festival that is full, we will make every effort to work with you and get your group into a Bay Section Festival that works for your ensemble. You will receive follow-up confirmation of your festival site from one of our festival site coordinators.
- Once your ensembles have been scheduled and assigned to sites, you will be notified and provided with a link to process payment on the CMEA Bay Section website via check or PayPal.
- Payment for all festivals is due by December 1st. Failure to provide payment will result in your ensemble being dropped from the festival site.
- Any further site host questions should be directed to our Large Group Festival Co-coordinator, Greg Conway.